And your Lord has said: Pray unto me and I will answer your prayer...Surah al-Mu'min 40:60
1. Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire.
2. Our Lord! Bestow on us endurance and make our foothold sure and give us help against those who reject faith.
3. Our Lord! Take us not to task if we forget or fall into error.
4. Our Lord! Lay not upon us such a burden as You did lay upon those before us.
5. Our Lord! Impose not on us that which we have not the strength to bear, grant us forgiveness and have mercy on us. You are our Protector. Help us against those who deny the truth.
6. Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate from the truth after You have guided us, and bestow upon us mercy from Your grace. Verily You are the Giver of bounties without measure.
7. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and the lack of moderation in our doings, and make firm our steps and succour us against those who deny the truth.
8. Our Lord! Whomsoever You shall commit to the Fire, truly You have brought [him] to disgrace, and never will wrongdoers find any helpers.
9. Our Lord! Behold we have heard a voice calling us unto faith : "Believe in your Lord" and we have believed.
10. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and efface our bad deeds and take our souls in the company of the righteous.
11. Our Lord! And grant us that which you have promised to us by Your messengers and save us from shame on the Day of Judgement. Verily You never fail to fulfill Your promise.
12. Our Lord! We have sinned against ourselves, and unless You grant us forgiveness and bestow Your mercy upon us, we shall most certainly be lost!
13. Our Lord! Place us not among the people who have been guilty of evildoing.
14. Our Lord! Lay open the truth between us and our people, for You are the best of all to lay open the truth.
15. Our Lord! Pour out on us patience and constancy, and make us die as those who have surrendered themselves unto You.
16. Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the evildoing folk, and save as by Your mercy from people who deny the truth.
17. Our Lord! You truly know all that we may hide [in our hearts] as well as all that we bring into the open, for nothing whatever, be it on earth or in heaven, remains hidden from Allah.
18. Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Your presence and dispose of our affairs for us in the right way.
19. Our Lord! Grant that our spouses and our offspring be a comfort to our eyes, and give us the grace to lead those who are conscious of You.
20. Our Lord! You embrace all things within Your Grace and Knowledge, forgive those who repent and follow Your path, and ward off from them the punishment of Hell.
21. Our Lord! Make them enter the Garden of Eden which You have promised to them, and to the righteous from among their fathers, their wives and their offspring, for verily You are alone the Almighty and the truly Wise.
22. Our Lord! Relieve us of the torment, for we do really believe.
23. Our Lord! Forgive us our sins as well as those of our brethren who proceeded us in faith and let not our hearts entertain any unworthy thoughts or feelings against [any of] those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness and Most Merciful.
24. Our Lord! In You we have placed our trust, and to You do we turn in repentance, for unto You is the end of all journeys.
25. Our Lord! Perfect our light for us and forgive us our sins, for verily You have power over all things.